Release of Assignment as Collateral Security
1. Fill out the Release of Assignment as Collateral Security
form and have it witnessed by a disinterested party (i.e. any
individual other than the beneficiaries).
2. If any of the existing beneficiaries on the policy has been
designated as an irrevocable beneficiary, he/she must signify
his/her consent to the change by likewise signing on the form.
(Please refer to your policy contract to verify if you have
designated any irrevocable beneficiaries in your policy.)
Additionally, if the existing irrevocable beneficiary on the
policy is a company or corporation, please submit the following
together with this form:
- Corporate Secretary's Certificate or Board Resolution to
attest that the signature of the person signing the release
of the assignment on the form on behalf of the company or
corporation is its duly authorized signatory for such a transaction;
- Specimen signature of the company or corporation's authorized
In accordance with the General Provisions of the policy contract
please be reminded of the following:
* Filing of Documents - Any document required by the
policy will be considered to be received by Sun Life Financial
only if submitted to Sun Life Financial at the place of payment
specified in the policy or at any Sun Life Financial office
in the Philippines.
Fill out Release
of Assignment as Collateral Security form now.